Janice's Reuben Crescent Bake. If you love reuben sandwiches you will go crazy over this reuben bake, which tastes amazing and is so simple to make! Today my Grandma showed everyone how to make Reuben Crescent Roll Bake for Saint Patrick's Day! This recipe tastes amazing all year round, but especially.
Top each triangle with an even layer of cheese, corned beef. These easy, tasty crescent roll snacks are made with a corned beef, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut filling. Add this Reuben bite recipe to your party Place the crescent roll on the prepared baking sheet.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, janice's reuben crescent bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Janice's Reuben Crescent Bake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Janice's Reuben Crescent Bake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
If you love reuben sandwiches you will go crazy over this reuben bake, which tastes amazing and is so simple to make! Today my Grandma showed everyone how to make Reuben Crescent Roll Bake for Saint Patrick's Day! This recipe tastes amazing all year round, but especially.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have janice's reuben crescent bake using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Janice's Reuben Crescent Bake:
- Prepare 2 of Tubes refrigerated crescent rolls (8 oz each).
- Take 16 oz of Sliced Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 lb of Sliced deli corned beef.
- Take 14 oz of Sauerkraut,rinsed and drained (1 can).
- Take 1 cup of Thousand island salad dressing.
- Take 1 each of Egg white, lightly beaten.
Repeat with the remaining crescent roll triangles and filling ingredients. Don't want to travel to your deposition? Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Place two cheese strips across the short side of each triangle.
Steps to make Janice's Reuben Crescent Bake:
- Grease a 13"x9" baking dish..
- Unroll one tube of crescent roll dough and form into a rectangle; seal seams and perforations..
- Press into the baking dish to form the bottom crust..
- Bake at 375' for 8-10 min or until golden brown and remove from oven.
- Place a layer using half of the Swiss cheese.
- Place another layer using all of the corned beef.
- Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing an carefully spread all of it on top of the corned beef…
- Top with remaining cheese.
- On a lightly floured surface, press the second tube of crescent roll dough into a 13"x9" rectangle sealing seams and perforations..
- Place on over cheese for top crust..
- Brush top with egg whites and sprinkle with caraway seeds..
- Bake for 12-16 min or until top crust is golden brown.
- Let set for 5 min before cutting.
Fold corned beef slices in half; place over cheese. Roll up each from the short side and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Reuben Crescents – Corned Beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, thousand island dressing wrapped in crescent rolls and baked. Chicken Legs loves a good Reuben, and he gave these Reuben Crescents two thumbs up! They are a great addition to your St.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food janice's reuben crescent bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!