Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you will not want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to golden mashed potatoes and beef square gravy recipe. You can have golden mashed potatoes and beef square gravy using 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy:
- Prepare of Potatoes.
- Provide of Yukon gold potatoes.
- Provide of butter.
- Provide of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of powdered milk.
- Provide of water to boil potatoes.
- You need of salt.
- You need of Meat squares.
- Use of ground beef.
- Provide of salt.
- Use of ground black pepper.
- Provide of peanut oil to fry squares.
- Use of Beef scramble.
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Take of large leeks.
- Provide of celery sliced.
- Use of dehydrated onions.
- Use of salt.
- You need of ground white pepper.
- Provide of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of heaping minced garlic.
- Prepare of butter.
Steps to make Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy:
- Wash the leeks and celery very well. I am not exaggerating to say I washed out a 1/2 cup of sand. Slice the leeks and celery. Set aside..
- Cube the potatoes cover with water add the salt. Boil till fork tender. Pour out all but a cup of the water. Add 1/2 stick of butter, Worcestershire sauce, and powdered milk..
- Stir and mash the potatoes if more water is needed add a bit at a time. Press the ground beef flat. Adding salt and pepper. Heat the oil..
- Cut the meat sheet into small squares break apart and fry each little square..
- Turn as needed and set on a plate do this in batches..
- Take the 1/2 pound of ground beef for scrambling add to the pan you fried the little squares. Add the leeks, garlic and celery..
- Sauté till leeks and celery are tender. When tender add the dehydrated onions. Stir in the onions and then add the tablespoon of butter..
- When the butter melts add the flour. Sauté for 20minutes..
- Add the spices and beef broth stirring occasionally until it thickens..
- Add the meat squares and simmer 15 minutes..
- Add potatoes in a bowl form a crater and fill with the gravy beef squares. Serve I hope you!!!.
If you find this Golden Mashed Potatoes and Beef Square Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.