Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Dollars.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. Of course you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen. You need to replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my easy homemade tomato soup recipe. You can cook my easy homemade tomato soup using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup:
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Take of large onion, diced.
- Prepare of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take of all-purpose flour.
- Take of Salt snd pepper.
- Take of cans crushed or diced tomatoes.
- Take of tomato paste.
- You need of chicken stock.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of ground all spice.
- Provide of milk (optional).
Instructions to make My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or dutch oven over medium heat..
- Cook the onions until they’re soft (about 5 minutes), then add the garlic and cook for a further minute or so..
- Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the flour, and mix well, cook for 30 seconds..
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, ground all spice and stock, whisking to blend and thicken..
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes..
- Using an immersion blender blend until smooth..
- Remove from heat, then add the cream if using. I used Horizon Organic White Milk, Mixing thoroughly..
- Test for seasoning, add more is needed, then serve..
- Garnish with dried parsley, croutons, green onions and then devour..
Make a batch of homemade tomato soup! How to make homemade tomato soup. Dice an onion; add a little garlic. Simple Homemade Tomato Soup with carrots, onions, garlic, tomatoes, broth, and bacon for deliciously rich flavor. I love tomato as much as my time, I am a tomato fan and jealous of my time, especially now that I have to write press releases and there are new mobile presentations every two by three.
If you find this My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.