Oven-Free Wagashi-style Sweet Potato Treats.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, oven-free wagashi-style sweet potato treats. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oven-Free Wagashi-style Sweet Potato Treats is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Oven-Free Wagashi-style Sweet Potato Treats is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook oven-free wagashi-style sweet potato treats using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven-Free Wagashi-style Sweet Potato Treats:
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Sweet potato.
- Get 2 tbsp of Raisins.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of White sesame seed paste.
- Take 2 tsp of Kinako (or toasted barley flour if allergic to soy).
- Get 1 of Sugar.
Instructions to make Oven-Free Wagashi-style Sweet Potato Treats:
- Slice the sweet potatoes. Simmer with raisins in plenty of water – cook until soft. You could also use a microwave or a steamer..
- Mash the sweet potatoes while they're hot. Take care not to mash the raisins. Taste, and add sugar if necessary..
- Set aside and let cool down slightly. Add the white sesame seed paste and the kinako. If the mixture is too soft to shape, add kinako. If too firm, then add the sesame paste..
- Form into desired shapes to finish. I squeezed the balls of the sweet potato mixture in a sheet of plastic wrap, then twisted their tops make the little bundles in the photo..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food oven-free wagashi-style sweet potato treats recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!