Vegetarian Pasta E Fagioli Soup.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, vegetarian pasta e fagioli soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegetarian Pasta E Fagioli Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Vegetarian Pasta E Fagioli Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook vegetarian pasta e fagioli soup using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Pasta E Fagioli Soup:
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of medium yellow onion, chopped.
- Make ready 1 cup of carrots, chopped or julienned.
- Make ready 4 stalks of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 6 clove of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 4 quart of vegetable stock.
- Make ready 1 can (29 oz) of petite diced tomatoes.
- Take 2 can (15 oz.) of dark red kidney beans, drained and rinsed.
- Get 2 can (15 oz.) of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 dash of oregano, dried.
- Take 1 tsp of rosemary, fresh.
- Make ready 4 oz of dried pasta.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of basil, fresh.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Italian parsley, fresh.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese, fresh, shredded (optional).
Instructions to make Vegetarian Pasta E Fagioli Soup:
- Add olive oil to a large soup pot over medium heat..
- When oil is hot (surface looks shimmery), add onion, carrots, and celery. Season with salt..
- When onion starts to turn translucent, add minced garlic..
- When onion is completely translucent, add stock to pot and turn heat up to high..
- Add tomatoes (juice and all), canned beans, oregano, and rosemary. Add salt to taste..
- When soup comes to a boil, reduce heat so that soup simmers..
- When vegetables are tender, add pasta, fresh basil, and fresh parsley..
- While pasta is cooking, taste broth and adjust seasoning if desired. (I added a little garlic powder.).
- When pasta is done, soup can be served, or it can be kept on low heat until time to serve..
- To serve, sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons shredded parmesan on each bowl of soup (if desired). To make it vegan, cheese can be omitted, or a dairy-free cheese such as Daiya mozzarella-style shreds can be substituted for the parmesan..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegetarian pasta e fagioli soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!