Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy chicken pot pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy chicken pot pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza doesn’t cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Almonds typically give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken pot pie recipe. To make easy chicken pot pie you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy chicken pot pie:
- Provide of chicken meat.
- Use of potatos.
- Provide of basil.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of mixed frozen vegtables.
- You need of chicken broth.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- Provide of salt.
- Use of black pepper.
- Use of butter.
- Take of pie crust.
- Take of eggs.
Steps to make Easy chicken pot pie:
- Bake a 3-4lb chicken with potato wedges (season the chicken to tour tast)when it's done remove about 2 cups of meat and cube your potato wedges. I use a leftover roasted chicken because I like to get two meals out of it and my pot pie recipe doesn't call for a whole chicken..
- In a bowl mix chicken ,spices, vegetables and herbs . Salt pepper to taste..
- In a saute pan melt your butter and mix your flour in with the melted butter. Add the broth until the gravy is as thick or thin as you like it ( I like a thick gravy so I use a little bit more flour). Salt and pepper your gravy to taste, then set it aside..
- Put your pie crust on you pie dish, put your chicken and vegetables in it. Pour the warm gravy over the top. Scramble an egg in a bowl and add a little water. Brush the edge of the bottom pie crust with the egg then cover it with the top pie crust. Pinch edges together with a fork. Brush the whole top crust with egg then cut about 4 slices on the top of the crust. Bake your pie at 400°F for 40 minutes or untill top crust is a golden Brown . After its done remove end let it for about 5 to 10 minutes and enjoy..
Ready made pie crusts make this homestyle Chicken pot pie extra easy. Easy Chicken Pot Pie is always a family favorite, and it is SO incredibly easy. Sometimes I even cheat a little to make it easier when I know that I will have very little time to prepare a good dinner. On those nights, I use precooked, diced chicken, so I don't even have to cut the chicken breasts into pieces. This from-scratch Chicken Pot Pie is adapted from Marshall Field's classic recipe.
If you find this Easy chicken pot pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.