Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate Peanut Butter Buttercream " Whoopie " Pies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Peanut Butter Buttercream " Whoopie " Pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Peanut Butter Buttercream " Whoopie " Pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Go up the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if your office or home is on one of the highest floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate peanut butter buttercream " whoopie " pies recipe. To make chocolate peanut butter buttercream " whoopie " pies you only need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Buttercream " Whoopie " Pies:
- Get of For the Chocolate Whoopie.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter- melted.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of cocoa.
- Get 2 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Provide of Peanut Butter Buttercream Filling.
- Take 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of confectioners sugar.
Instructions to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Buttercream " Whoopie " Pies:
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray or line cookie sheet..
- In a bowl mix the flour, cocoa, b.Soda, b. Powder, salt . In a mixer cream together brown sugar & butter together. Mix in vanilla & egg. Add dry in ingredients & milk.Continue to mix until smooth. Scrap bowl..
- Drop by 1/4 cup. ( I used a #20 scoop).onto your baking sheet leaving 1" space between cakes as they will grow. Bake 11-13 minutes. Remove from oven. Allow to Cool..
- Once they are cool. Beat melted butter & peanut butter in a mixing bowl until smooth. Gradually mix in powered sugar & thick. Add in milk. Continue beating for 2 minutes until buttercream is spreadable & fluffy. Put some icing on one & then press another one on top..
- This makes 10-12 pies..
If you find this Chocolate Peanut Butter Buttercream " Whoopie " Pies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.