Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Chocolate Cupcakes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Chocolate Cupcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chocolate Cupcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are shopping for your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you have at home is nutritious. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chocolate cupcakes recipe. To cook easy chocolate cupcakes you only need 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chocolate Cupcakes:
- Provide 90 grams of Cake flour.
- Use 10 grams of Pure cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 40 grams of Butter.
- Provide 15 grams of Artificial sweetener (or 50 g of sugar).
- Take 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 60 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 30 grams of Chocolate chips.
Instructions to make Easy Chocolate Cupcakes:
- Combine the cake flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder, then sift. Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Put the butter in a heatproof bowl, microwave for about 30 seconds, and cream. Add the artificial sweetener and mix well..
- Break the egg into the bowl from Step 2, and mix. Add the milk, and mix some more..
- Add the Step 1 dry ingredients to Step 3 in 2 ~ 3 batches, and mix. (Use a rubber spatula to mix in the dry ingredients.).
- When the mixture is no longer floury, add the chocolate chips, and mix lightly..
- Transfer all the Step 5 batter into an icing bag, and squeeze the batter into cupcake liners (Don't use a nozzle)..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 170℃ for 15 minutes..
- And they're done..
- If you use sugar, they will look like this..
If you find this Easy Chocolate Cupcakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.