Som Tum Thai spicy salad 🌶 🥗.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, som tum thai spicy salad 🌶 🥗. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Som Tum Thai spicy salad 🌶 🥗 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Som Tum Thai spicy salad 🌶 🥗 is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook som tum thai spicy salad 🌶 🥗 using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Som Tum Thai spicy salad 🌶 🥗:
- Make ready 1 of kohlrabi or swede or 1/2 raw papaya (grated or thinly shredded).
- Take 1 handful of greenbeans (cut into about 4 cm long).
- Get 1 handful of baby tomatoes (cut halves).
- Get 1 of carrot (grated).
- Get 1 handful of roasted cashew nuts or peanut.
- Make ready 1-2 clove of garlic.
- Make ready 1-2 of bird eyes chillies.
- Get 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of palm sugar or brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- Make ready 1/2 of tamarind paste (if you cannot find this you can just use extra lime juice).
- Make ready of Some Thai prawns crackers.
- Make ready of Some baby gem lettuce for side salad if prefer.
Instructions to make Som Tum Thai spicy salad 🌶 🥗:
- Peel the papaya or kohrabi or swede and carrot then cut into narrow matchsticks, a julienne peeler or mandonline is ideal. Cut up tomatoes, green beans. Toasted cashew nut on a dry pan for 5-8 mins..
- Pound your garlic and chilli in the pestle and mortar. If you don’t have one you can finely chopped them and mix in a big mixing bowl..
- Add some raw papaya, kohlrabi or swede, carrot, beans, tomato in and pound it lightly. Add some fishsauce, sugar, lime juice and tamarind paste and mix well. Add some cashew nuts or peanut and lightly pound them all together. You can serve them with some side salad like baby gem or put them on top of prawns crackers..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food som tum thai spicy salad 🌶 🥗 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!