Cast Iron Brussel Sprouts w/ Bacon.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cast iron brussel sprouts w/ bacon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cast Iron Brussel Sprouts w/ Bacon is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cast Iron Brussel Sprouts w/ Bacon is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook cast iron brussel sprouts w/ bacon using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cast Iron Brussel Sprouts w/ Bacon:
- Take 6 oz of Bacon (diced, cooked in skillet).
- Prepare 1 lb of Brussel Sprouts, cut in 1/2 lengthwise (fresh is best, but frozen is ok).
- Take 1 clove of Fresh Garlic (minced ).
- Take 2 tbsp of Honey (or as sweet as you like).
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce (or as salty as you like).
- Make ready pinch of Red Pepper Flakes.
Steps to make Cast Iron Brussel Sprouts w/ Bacon:
- Dice, cook the bacon til crispy in skillet & remove when done..
- Stir fry the Brussel Sprouts in drippings..
- Add garlic, honey, soy sauce & red pepper. Stir to coat. Then drop the bacon back in. Heat through..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food cast iron brussel sprouts w/ bacon recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!