Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Vickys Homemade Nutella / NO NUT Chocolate Spread GF DF EF SF NF recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Homemade Nutella / NO NUT Chocolate Spread GF DF EF SF NF recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Homemade Nutella / NO NUT Chocolate Spread GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys homemade nutella / no nut chocolate spread gf df ef sf nf recipe. To cook vickys homemade nutella / no nut chocolate spread gf df ef sf nf you only need 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vickys Homemade Nutella / NO NUT Chocolate Spread GF DF EF SF NF:
- Prepare 250 grams of hazelnuts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of (high heaped) icing / powdered sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of (high heaped) unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of light olive oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 340 grams of chocolate chips, I use Moo-Free brand, free from gluten, dairy & soy.
- You need 1 of good high powered blender.
Instructions to make Vickys Homemade Nutella / NO NUT Chocolate Spread GF DF EF SF NF:
- Please see Pomdoro's recipe on how to toast hazelnuts, you can find it on her profile by typing her username, Pomdoro, into the main search bar.
- Once you've boiled the nuts, removed their skins and toasted them as her recipe shows, then we can proceed.
- Chop the nuts and put them in a blender with the olive oil.
- Whizz them up until they start to form a paste. Scrape down the sides as required, this takes a few minutes.
- Meanwhile melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a bain marie and let cool slightly.
- Add in the sugar, cocoa, chocolate & vanilla and keep blending for a few more minutes until the paste is very smooth.
- Drizzle extra oil in slowly, just adding enough to make the paste smooth and spreadable.
- Spoon into screw top jars and store in the fridge. They'll keep well for a month if you don't eat it all before then!.
- Makes around 500mls/2 cups.
- You can make a nut-free chocolate spread using my homemade condensed coconut milk too https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338537-vickys-sweetened-condensed-coconut-milk-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Melt 200g dark chocolate in a bowl. Stir in 200g gold wrapper Stork margarine in until melted then measure out 400g of the condensed milk and stir it in. Done!.
If you find this Vickys Homemade Nutella / NO NUT Chocolate Spread GF DF EF SF NF recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.