Thai Green Curry.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, thai green curry. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Green Curry is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Thai Green Curry is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thai green curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Curry:
- Prepare For of green Curry paste-.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of lemongrass (if you don't have lemongrass,use lemon juice).
- Take 2 tbsp of galangal chopped.
- Take 3 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves.
- Take 3 tbsp of thai shallots(or green onion).
- Take 1/2 cup of thai sweet basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare other of Other ingredients:-.
- Make ready 1 cup of tofu cut into cubes.
- Make ready 1 cup of eggplant.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable of your choice.
- Make ready 1 cup of bamboo shoots.
- Get 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Take As needed of coconut milk.
- Get 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 cup of green beans trimmed.
- Take As needed of oil.
- Take 4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Prepare as required of Cashews to garnish.
- Get as required of Red chilli for garnish.
- Make ready as required of Basil leaves for garnish.
Steps to make Thai Green Curry:
- Place all 'Green Curry Paste' ingredients in a food processor or blender, and add 1/3 glass coconut milk or enough to blend, blend it and make smooth paste..
- Heat a wok or deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Drizzle in oil and add2 tbsp green curry paste. Stir-fry until fragrant (about 2 minutes).Add stock plus lime leaves or bay leaves. When sauce comes to a gentle boil, reduce heat to medium-low or just until you get a nice simmer. Add all vegetables, Simmer 7-10 mins, or until all vegetable soft enough to pierce with a fork..
- Pour soy sauce, and add the whole kaffir lime leaves and sugar, stir well..
- Add tofu and bamboo shoots, stir and cook for 5 minutes. Then stir in green beans and bean shoots, cook for a further 2 minutes. Taste and adjust seasoning to suit your taste..
- Serve with jasmine rice or plain rice..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food thai green curry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!