Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Crispy Baby Shrimps with Kaffir Lime Leaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Baby Shrimps with Kaffir Lime Leaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy baby shrimps with kaffir lime leaf recipe. You can have crispy baby shrimps with kaffir lime leaf using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crispy Baby Shrimps with Kaffir Lime Leaf:
- You need 100 g of Baby Shrimp.
- Get 100 g of Tempura Flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of Water.
- Provide 2 pcs of Kaffir Lime Leaf (finely julienne).
- Take of Little Salt and Pepper.
- Take 1 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Use 3 tbsp of Ready Chili Dip.
Instructions to make Crispy Baby Shrimps with Kaffir Lime Leaf:
- Prepare flour mixture by mixing tempura flour, water, salt and pepper then mix well. Texture is lightly thick liquid..
- Add shrimp and Kaffir lime leaf julienne and mix well..
- Heat oil by using medium heat. Pour shrimp mixture into hot oil and spread flat dia 2-3 inch..
- Fry until it has golden color and crispy. And put it on oil towel to absorb oil. Then put in serving plate with Chili Dip..
- Tip : texture is crispy and taste is little salty and scent of Kaffir lime leaf. Good for appetizer and snack. You can change to other vegetables instead of Kaffir Lime Leaf, such as Holly Basil, Sweet Basil or if you like spicy then add chopped chili and little drop of lime/lemon juice..
- Enjoy your cooking..
Authentic Tom Yum Recipe (ต้มยำกุ้ง) with ShrimpEating Thai. Kaffir lime leaves are used widely in Thai and South-East Asian cooking, imparting a tangy, spicy, lime-like zestiness to soups and curries. You use them like bay leaves, in that you have to take them out of the dish before eating – an important note to remember! They are usually available in good. One kafir lime leaf per two servings of Tom Kha Gai will add the flavor you've been missing.
If you find this Crispy Baby Shrimps with Kaffir Lime Leaf recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.