Reduced Fat Cornbread.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, reduced fat cornbread. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Reduced Fat Cornbread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Reduced Fat Cornbread is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have reduced fat cornbread using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Reduced Fat Cornbread:
- Take 1 cup of Self rising flour.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of Self rising corn meal.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Make ready 1 cup of & 3/4 (adjust as needed) 100% fat free lactaid milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of reduced fat mayo.
- Get 3 tbs of country crock light tub butter.
- Prepare of Large iron skillet.
- Get Glass of plate large enough to flip done cornbread onto.
- Make ready Bowl of to combine ingredients in.
- Prepare of Butter flavored cooking spray.
Steps to make Reduced Fat Cornbread:
- In bowl combine flour, cornmeal, mayo, egg & milk & 1tsp of that butter the rest put in your iron skillet that is already sprayed w/ butter flavored cooking spray.
- Mix with a fine wisk if too thick add a touch more milk little at a time should be like pancake Batter thick.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- While preheating put the iron skillet that is sprayed & got the remainder of butter in it into the oven, by the time oven is all the way preheated butter should be melted & sizzling.
- Using pot holder pull hot pan out & pour your mixture into scalding pan & place back in oven, set timer for 30 min.
- Test at 25 min with a knife to see if it comes out Clean if it does it's ready if not leave in oven until knife does come out clean.
- When done take out turn oven off & In a few minutes flip onto plate & WA-LA.
- Mmmm – mmmm.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food reduced fat cornbread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!