Warm Udon Noodles with Age-ten Fish Cakes.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, warm udon noodles with age-ten fish cakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Warm Udon Noodles with Age-ten Fish Cakes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Warm Udon Noodles with Age-ten Fish Cakes is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook warm udon noodles with age-ten fish cakes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Warm Udon Noodles with Age-ten Fish Cakes:
- Get 3 of portions Udon noodles.
- Prepare 1 of packet Satsumaage.
- Get 3 of Poached egg.
- Get 6 slice of Kamaboko.
- Take 1 of as required Spring onion (chopped).
- Prepare of Soup broth.
- Take 1000 ml of Dashi stock.
- Make ready 1 of and 1/2 tablespoons Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
Instructions to make Warm Udon Noodles with Age-ten Fish Cakes:
- Blanch the satsumaage to drain excess oil..
- Combine the soup broth ingredients. Heat the udon noodles and noodle soup together..
- Add the satsumaage in the same pan to soak up the broth..
- Transfer the udon first into serving bowls and top with the satuma-age, poached eggs, kamaboko and chopped spring onion..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food warm udon noodles with age-ten fish cakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!