Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Baked Sandwich Bread Rusk in the Toaster Oven recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Baked Sandwich Bread Rusk in the Toaster Oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Baked Sandwich Bread Rusk in the Toaster Oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily has marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy baked sandwich bread rusk in the toaster oven recipe. To cook easy baked sandwich bread rusk in the toaster oven you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Baked Sandwich Bread Rusk in the Toaster Oven:
- You need of White sandwich bread (from an 8-slice loaf).
- You need of Margarine.
- You need of Sugar sticks.
- Use of Optional:.
- You need of Chocolate.
- You need of Cinnamon sugar.
Instructions to make Easy Baked Sandwich Bread Rusk in the Toaster Oven:
- Cut the bread vertically into 4 sticks. Place them on a paper towel and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes. Flip them over and microwave again..
- Spread the margarine onto the bread and cut into small pieces. Place on aluminum foil and sprinkle with sugar..
- Toast for 3 minutes in the toaster oven. They taste delicious if you sprinkle them with cinnamon sugar while they're still hot..
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler and spread onto the bread. Even just a thin coating is delicious. Enjoy once it's dried!.
- You can make croutons too! If you don't add any flavor, these can become croutons..
If you find this Easy Baked Sandwich Bread Rusk in the Toaster Oven recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.