Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Just Like the Real Thing Chestnut Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Just Like the Real Thing Chestnut Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably buy a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to just like the real thing chestnut cookies recipe. To cook just like the real thing chestnut cookies you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Just Like the Real Thing Chestnut Cookies:
- Use 50 grams of Unsalted butter (or margarine).
- Use 30 grams of Powdered sugar (or regular sugar).
- Provide 65 grams of Candied chestnuts (store bought).
- You need 1 tsp of Syrup from the candied chestnuts (or honey).
- You need 90 grams of Cake flour.
- Take 10 grams of Cocoa powder.
- Use 10 of to 15 grams Poppy seeds.
- Provide 1 of Egg white.
Instructions to make Just Like the Real Thing Chestnut Cookies:
- Bring the butter to room temperature to soften. Drain and mash the chestnuts, then pass through a sieve to make a purée. Sift together the flour and cocoa powder. Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C..
- Add powdered sugar to the butter, and whip together with a whisk. Add the chestnut purée and chestnut syrup, then mix well. Add the dry ingredients and mix well with a spatula until the flour is fully incorporated..
- Using 10 g of dough per cookie, roll into balls, then shape into chestnuts..
- Brush the base of the cookies with a beaten egg white, then dip into the poppy seeds. Be careful not to add too many poppy seeds, or else they won't end up looking like real chestnuts. Bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes..
If you find this Just Like the Real Thing Chestnut Cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.