Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cheesesteak stuffed peppers. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook cheesesteak stuffed peppers using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers:
- Make ready 6 of Red Bell Peppers.
- Get 1 lb of flank steak.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 of onions sliced.
- Take 3 of green bell peppers.
- Get 15 slices of provolone cheese.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of parsley.
Instructions to make Cheesesteak Stuffed Peppers:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut steak into 1/8 strips.
- In large skillet heat oil on medium heat. Add steak, garlic powder, paprika, have of pepper, half of salt and Worcestershire sauce..
- Mix well and cook meat through. Move only meat to bowl..
- Add butter to skillet and saute onions. Add rest of salt and pepper. Add sliced green pepper. Saute..
- Cut off top of red peppers and remove core and seeds..
- Cut 9 slices of provolone in half..
- Place red peppers in 9×13 pan. Put in some steak followed by peppers and onions topped with 3 half slices of cheese. Repeat layers but top with full slice of cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes then top with parsley..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheesesteak stuffed peppers recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!