Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, thai fish curry recipe – wine & dine with jeff. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai fish curry recipe – wine & dine with jeff using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff:
- Prepare 4 (6 oz) of pieces of haddock fish fillet (you can also use Cod and Halibut).
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shallots diced.
- Get 1 tablespoon of finely graded ginger.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 3 tablespoons of red curry paste.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of coconut milk (full of fat).
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup of chicken stock.
- Take 1 of lemon grass stock pounded out cut in half.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of cilantro.
- Get 3 of scallions diced green parts only.
- Get of Juice of 1 lime.
Steps to make Thai Fish Curry Recipe – Wine & Dine with Jeff:
- Add your shallots, garlic and ginger to your saute pan with the grapeseed oil on medium heat saute for 3 minutes do not brown mixture. This is a one pan dish use a pan large enough to hold all the liquids..
- Incorporate the curry paste with the sauteed vegetables and saute for one minute..
- Stir in your wet ingredients coconut milk and chicken stock once incorporated add the brown sugar and fish sauce and simmer for 8 minutes the sauce will reduce about 1/2 cup..
- Cut root and stem off lemon grass and remove outer layers with mallet pound out lemongrass add to the sauce. After cooking remove lemon grass from sauce..
- Salt the fish fillets add them to the red curry sauce and place a lid on and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes depending on the thickness of your fish. Very important note the sauce should not be on a rolling boil just a slight simmer for poaching the fish..
- In the last minute of cooking add the lime juice, cilantro and scallions to the sauce..
- Serve the Thai red curry fish on your favorite rice or saute some fresh spinach with garlic and olive oil and serve on top of the spinach..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food thai fish curry recipe – wine & dine with jeff recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!