Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Easy Strawberry Daifuku to Make with Kids recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Strawberry Daifuku to Make with Kids recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Strawberry Daifuku to Make with Kids recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
While most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables in addition have potassium. You will recognize that one of the veggies we are referring to is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. Something else you might like to try is the next time you make a salad try using spinach instead of your traditional lettuce as you will realize that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
For those of you who want to begin living a healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy strawberry daifuku to make with kids recipe. You can have easy strawberry daifuku to make with kids using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Strawberry Daifuku to Make with Kids:
- Use of Strawberry sweet beans paste.
- Get 4 of Strawberry.
- Prepare 80 grams of Adzuki sweet beans paste.
- Take of Skin.
- Use 2 of Strawberry.
- Prepare 50 grams of Shiratamako.
- Provide 40 grams of Sugar.
- Use 60 ml of Water.
Instructions to make Easy Strawberry Daifuku to Make with Kids:
- Make the strawberry sweet beans paste. Divide the sweet beans paste into 4 portion and flatten. Place a strawberry on each. Cover the strawberry with the sweet beans paste and make a ball..
- Make the skin. Mash 2 strawberries with a fork..
- Put shiratamako and sugar in a heatproof container or a bowl. Add water and mix until the lumps are gone..
- Cover with cellophane wrap and heat for 3 minutes in a microwave. Mix with a rubber spatula while it is still hot and add the strawberries you mashed at step 2..
- Spread katakuriko (not listed) in a shallow tray. Put Step 3 and coat. When it cools, divide into 4 pieces..
- Spread out the skin from Step 6. Put the strawberry sweet beans paste in, form into a ball, then it is done!.
- Bon appetit..
- The way you decorate really shows your true character..
Take a tablespoon or so of red bean paste, and wrap around the strawberry to fully cover. Using plastic wrap will make this easier and keep it from sticking to your hands. With your fingers, shape a piece of anko so it's flat and round. Hold the tip of a strawberry in the center and spread the anko up to the stem. Place the anko balls in a dish and cover with plastic wrap to keep them moist.
If you find this Easy Strawberry Daifuku to Make with Kids recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.