No-Bake Frozen Oreo/Reese's Pie.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, no-bake frozen oreo/reese's pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
No-Bake Frozen Oreo/Reese's Pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. No-Bake Frozen Oreo/Reese's Pie is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have no-bake frozen oreo/reese's pie using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make No-Bake Frozen Oreo/Reese's Pie:
- Take 1 packages of Oreos.
- Take 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cool Whip.
- Prepare 1 packages of Mini Reece's Pieces (Chopped).
- Get 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of Peanut Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips.
Steps to make No-Bake Frozen Oreo/Reese's Pie:
- For Crust: Crush all the Oreos in a food processor. Place the crumb mixture in a giant bowl. (SET HALF A CUP OF THE CRUMBS ASIDE FOR TOPPING/FILLING.).
- Melt the butter and pour directly onto the crumbs and stir continuously until it turns into a doughy consistency..
- Grab a pie pan and proceed to press the dough onto the bottom of the pan, smoothing it out. (Optional: You can put the dough on the inside sides.) I personally didn't because I used a square pan..
- Place the pan in the freezer for half an hour..
- Pie: Put the softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a mixing bowl and beat them together until the consistency is combined & creamy..
- Add the peanut butter and whip..
- Stir in the powdered sugar, and fold in the cool whip..
- Add the desired amount of Oreo crumbs and Reece's pieces into the mixture. Stir..
- Take the pan out the freezer and spread the mixture on the crust evenly..
- Cover with plastic wrap or foil and freeze overnight..
- In the morning sprinkle the remaining Oreo crumbs and Reece's pieces to the top of the frozen pie, along with the chocolate chips. (Optional: Drizzle Caramel and/or add chopped peanuts.).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food no-bake frozen oreo/reese's pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!