Basic Udon Noodle Soup.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, basic udon noodle soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Basic Udon Noodle Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Basic Udon Noodle Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have basic udon noodle soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Udon Noodle Soup:
- Take 1 of pack Udon noodles.
- Get 300 ml of ☆Water.
- Get 1 of an appropriate amount for the water ☆Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of ☆Mirin.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ☆Salt.
- Make ready 1 of Naruto.
- Take 1 piece of Kakiage fritters (tempura made with clusters of chopped or sliced ingredients).
- Prepare 1 of to garnish Mitsuba.
Steps to make Basic Udon Noodle Soup:
- Put all the ☆ ingredients in a pan, and bring to a boil..
- When it's boiling, put in the udon noodles and naruto, and bring back to a boil..
- Transfer to a bowl, and top with kakiage, mitsuba and so on..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food basic udon noodle soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!