Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Nitamago (Flavored Boiled Egg) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nitamago (Flavored Boiled Egg) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not other beverages. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nitamago (flavored boiled egg) recipe. To cook nitamago (flavored boiled egg) you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Nitamago (Flavored Boiled Egg):
- Provide 2 of eggs (or as many as you want).
- Take of enough water to cover the eggs (add a pinch of salt or 1 tsp vinegar to prevent the eggshell from cracking).
- Get MARINADE: of (per 2 eggs).
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 Tbsp of mirin.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Nitamago (Flavored Boiled Egg):
- Bring the water to a boil in a pot. Put the eggs in the boiling water carefully with a spoon so that they won't break. Lower the heat, but still keep boiling for 6:30 to 7 minutes..
- Quickly drain water and put them in iced water (It makes it easier to peel). Then peel..
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a ziploc bag. Put eggs into it and squeeze out the air and seal up a bag. Soak for half day to overnight..
If you find this Nitamago (Flavored Boiled Egg) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.