Thai Fish Cakes. Thai Fish Cakes – This popular Thai restaurant favourite is so easy to make at home! The main flavouring in Thai Fish Cakes is red curry paste, so if you love Thai Red Curry, fish and food made to. A classic recipe, these red-curry-flavoured fish cakes can be found everywhere in Thailand!
You have to try these delicious Thai Fish Cakes with Vegetable Ribbons! For fast-food that's deliciously moreish and pretty nutritious too. Thai Fish Cakes – Make the best Thai fish cakes with a springy and silky texture and bold flavor These fish cakes are decadent enough to serve as a main.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, thai fish cakes. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thai Fish Cakes – This popular Thai restaurant favourite is so easy to make at home! The main flavouring in Thai Fish Cakes is red curry paste, so if you love Thai Red Curry, fish and food made to. A classic recipe, these red-curry-flavoured fish cakes can be found everywhere in Thailand!
Thai Fish Cakes is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Thai Fish Cakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai fish cakes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Fish Cakes:
- Prepare 300 Grams of White Fish Fillets , Uncooked.
- Prepare 2 Sprigs of Onion , Chopped.
- Make ready 1 of Egg , Lightly Beaten.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Corn Flour.
- Get 1 Tablespoon of Fish Sauce.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of Coriander Leaves , Chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Red Curry Paste.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Red Chilli.
- Take 50 Grams of Green Beans , Chopped.
- Get of Oil for fry.
- Get to taste of Salt.
These Thai Fish Cakes are incredibly delicious. Seasoned beautifully and topped with sriracha mayo, you're going to want to eat these on the regular. Serve these delicious fish cakes with refreshing cucumber salad. Serve Thai fish cakes with cucumber salad.
Steps to make Thai Fish Cakes:
- Add fish fillets, egg, fish sauce, corn flour, red curry paste, red chillies and coriander leaves in blender. Blend it until combined and turns in to the thick paste. Transfer the paste in to a bowl.
- Now add spring onion and green beans in to the paste.Mix well. Form the paste in to round patties using wet palms. Keep them aside.
- Heat oil in a large pan and deep fry patties from both sides until golden- browned. Turn off heat Drain patties on an absorbent paper..
- Serve hot with chili sauce.
Cook this recipe with a photo! Thai Fish Cakes – the best and easiest Thai fish cakes recipe or Tod Mun Pla that tastes just like Thai restaurants. Thai fish cakes are a very flavorful common street food in Thailand. The fresh taste of the fish, spices, and herbs make this dish simply delicious! Classic Thai fish cakes (The Chefs' Line)Source: The Chefs' Line.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food thai fish cakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!