Homemade Tomato Sauce.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, homemade tomato sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Homemade Tomato Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Homemade Tomato Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook homemade tomato sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Tomato Sauce:
- Take 2 of tomatoes.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese grated.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of parsley leaves flakes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of dry shredded garlic.
Instructions to make Homemade Tomato Sauce:
- Lightly rinse the tomatoes. Cut them in half the two ways from the top, and across. Scoop out the juicy part and set that aside. Save one piece and purée the rest. Cut the one piece into small pieces. Then add it to the tomato purée..
- Add 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tablespoons pepper, parsley leaves, and the olive oil to the tomato..
- Boil the tomato mixture until the orange-reddish color appears. Put the rest of the salt and pepper in it. Put the cheese in it to make it thicker..
- Finally, use it with some pizza dough or spaghetti..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food homemade tomato sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!