Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, halwa poori. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Halwa Poori is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Halwa Poori is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook halwa poori using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Halwa Poori:
- Get of Aaloo bhaji :-.
- Take 2 of large potatoes.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kalonji.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1/4 tsp of yellow food colour.
- Take 1 tsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of water.
- Take of Poori :-.
- Get 2 cups of patent flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of yogurt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take of Lukewarm water as required.
- Prepare of Sooji halwa :-.
- Get 1/2 cup of semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ghee.
- Make ready 2 of cardamoms.
- Take 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 pinch of baking soda.
- Get 1 pinch of yellow food colour.
Instructions to make Halwa Poori:
- Prepare poori dough. Combine flour, yogurt, salt,oil and knead with liukewarm water. Rest the dough for 15 minutes while keeping it covered..
- Roll in shape of pooris while dusting fry flour over it and deep fry in hot oil. Keep on absorbent paper before serving..
- Now prepare bhaaji. Take a pot put potatoes, red chilli flakes, zeera, sabut dhaniya, salt, kalonji,oil, yellow food colour and enough water so that potatoes get tender in it. Let it cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are done..
- Dissolve cornflour in little amount of water and add to the bhaaji to thicken it. Cook for 2 more minutes and switch off flame..
- Prepare sooji halwa. First prepare sheera. Take a pot add water, sugar, yellow food colour and baking soda and let it cook until sugar dissolves. Switch off the flame your sheera is ready..
- Take another pot, add ghee, cardamom and sooji and fry until fragrant. Add the previously prepared sheera to it and cook for 5 minutes. Now cover the pot and cook for another 10 minutes or until ghee comes up over the halwa. Switch off flame..
- Now decorate yout halwa with almonds and pistachios. Serve hot with pooris and bhaaji😀😍.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food halwa poori recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!