Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Mango Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mango Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that tough. Typically, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango pancakes recipe. You can cook mango pancakes using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mango Pancakes:
- Take 1 cup of mango puree.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Use 1 tsp of mango essence.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Use 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- Take For of the mango sauce.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mango puree.
- Take 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1 tbsp of water.
Instructions to make Mango Pancakes:
- Melt butter in the microwave for 30 seconds, and keep it aside. In a medium-sized bowl, add mango puree. Then add egg, milk, mango essence and butter..
- Whisk everything together until well combined..
- Pour flour and baking powder into the liquid mixture..
- Mix everything together with the help of a whisk. Make sure there are no lumps. But do not over mix the batter. It should be thick and creamy in consistency..
- Heat a nonstick pan or tawa over medium heat. Lightly grease the pan with a brush. Pour a 1/4th cup of batter onto the pan and spread it out into a round shape..
- Cook each side for 5-6 minutes or until golden brown in colour. Repeat the same process for the rest of the batter..
- To make the mango sauce, take 1/2 cup mango puree. Add honey and water..
- Mix it with the help of a whisk..
- Serve the pancakes with mango sauce. Add chopped mangoes on top..
If you find this Mango Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.