Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chana masala(chickpea) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chana masala(chickpea) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chana masala(chickpea) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chana masala(chickpea) recipe. To make chana masala(chickpea) you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chana masala(chickpea):
- Get of black chickpea.
- Take of onions sliced.
- Provide of aloo curry cut.
- You need of tomato and one green chilli sliced.
- Take of of jeera.
- Get of dhania + Jeera+ saunf.
- Take of red chilli.
- You need of of haldi powder.
- Provide of red chilli powder.
- Prepare of Garam Masala.
- You need of sugar and salt to taste.
- Take of oil.
- Get of of Besan.
Instructions to make Chana masala(chickpea):
- Wash and soak black chickpea for 6 to 8 hours.
- Take oil in a cooker, add jeera and sugar, after crackling add onion,.
- Dry roast saunf+ Dhaniya+ jeera and red Chilli, and pound it to a rough powder.
- After 2 minutes of frying onions add tomato, green chilli, potato and soaked Chana and all dried masala including salt and pounded masala also, cook for 10 minutes in low flame, add required amount of water to cook for 4 whistles. Dry roast, after removing the whistle add the dry roast besan and mix well give a boil..
This restaurant style Chana Masala is such a delicious and healthy dish. Chickpeas take very long to cook, hence they are perfect for pressure cooking. Usually chole is pressure cooked separately and. Chole also known chickpea, garbanzo, and kable chana, Chana Masala is a cooked in a spicy tomato gravy. This is a very popular, served with Naan, Tandori Roti.
If you find this Chana masala(chickpea) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.