My Family's Kabocha Squash Hoto Udon Noodles.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my family's kabocha squash hoto udon noodles. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Family's Kabocha Squash Hoto Udon Noodles is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Family's Kabocha Squash Hoto Udon Noodles is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my family's kabocha squash hoto udon noodles using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Family's Kabocha Squash Hoto Udon Noodles:
- Make ready 1 of portion Fresh Hoto udon noodles.
- Get 1/4 of Japanese kabocha squash.
- Prepare 3 of Taro potatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 of Carrot.
- Get 1/4 of Chinese cabbage.
- Get 1 of Green onions or scallions.
- Make ready 3 of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Take 1 of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Get 3 of Aburaage.
- Prepare 300 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- Prepare 1760 ml of ☆ Water.
- Take 2 tbsp of ☆ Japanese dashi stock powder.
- Take 5 of to 6 tablespoons Miso with japanese dashi stock.
Steps to make My Family's Kabocha Squash Hoto Udon Noodles:
- Prepare the vegetables. Cut the Japanese kabocha squash and taro potatoes into big chunks..
- Prepare other ingredients like this in this photo..
- Cut the pork into bite sizes..
- Put the ☆ water and Japanese dashi stock powder in a sauce pan. Add the squash, taro and Chinese cabbage and simmer for about 5 minutes..
- After the squash is cooked through take out half of it and put aside (to avoid cooking down all of it)..
- Add the rest of the vegetables and pork and simmer for about 10 minutes. After the noodles are cooked add miso and Step 5..
- Sprinkle with plenty of shichimi spice. One packet of noodles is for one person. The cooking time at Step 6 differs according to the noodles you will use. Follow the cooking instruction at the back of the packet..
- Sprinkle with plenty of shichimi spice. Yuzu flavoured shichimi spice also goes well with this dish..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my family's kabocha squash hoto udon noodles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!