Crab Stuffed Mushrooms.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crab stuffed mushrooms. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have crab stuffed mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crab Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Prepare 6-8 of large button mushrooms.
- Take 1 of My ultimate crab cake uncooked basic recipe.
- Get 2 tablespoons of melted butter with 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and 1 teaspoon honey sriracha seasoning.
- Prepare of 2 tablespoons fresh grated Romano cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of fresh shredded cheddar and pepper jack cheese.
- Get 2 of crisp cooked bacon slices, crumbled.
- Take of Fresh chopped chives and parsley for garnish.
Steps to make Crab Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Preheat the oven to 425, butter a baking dish large enough to hold mushrooms in one layer.
- Fill each mushroom cap with crab filling and place in baking dish..
- Pour lemon butter over the crab, sprinkle with all cheeses, add bacon. Bake until hot and cheese melts, about 20 minutes..
- Garnish with chives and parsley and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crab stuffed mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!