Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, sausage stuffed mushrooms. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sausage stuffed mushrooms using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Take 24 of baby portabella mushrooms.
- Make ready 1 lb of ground sausage.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Get 2 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Make ready 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Steps to make Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Remove stems and clean mushroom caps. Place caps on foil-lined baking sheet..
- In large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Brown ground sausage..
- Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, parsley, lemon juice, and garlic. Fold in sausage and bread crumb mixture..
- Fill each mushroom cap with sausage mixture. Sprinkle top with parmesan cheese..
- Bake uncovered for 14-16 minutes, or until tender and browned..
- Drizzle with olive oil..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sausage stuffed mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!