Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Smothered pork chops recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smothered pork chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smothered pork chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not operating as effectively as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smothered pork chops recipe. To make smothered pork chops you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smothered pork chops:
- Use of Flour.
- Get of Sazon.
- Provide of Adobo.
- Provide of Flour.
- Take of Pepper.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Get of Boneless pork chops.
- Provide of Water.
Instructions to make Smothered pork chops:
- Clean pork chops.
- Season in ziplock with sazon and abobo I put 2 shakes of adobo and 1 season packet of sazon to mine and I shake the bag to coat it.
- Add flour to ziplock enough to cover pork chops evenly I just shake the bag and pour like a cup of flour in the ziplock.
- Take a pan with oil halfway in it make sure the pan you use is oven safe cause you will be using the oven too.Heat oil and fry pork chops 10 mins each side.
- After it is fried on each side take a ham season pack can use chicken too I just didn't have it. Make a empty spot in middle of pan leave pork chops in the pan add the 1 season pack of ham or chicken flavor packet and a hand full of flour can do 2 and add 3 shakes of flour mix it in the middle first than mix all in pan even around pork chops.
- After that add a 8 oz cup water to it still mixing let simmer.
- Once simmer put oven to 400 put pan in let bake at 400 for 20mins than done.
These juicy pan seared pork chops are served with an incredible French Onion flavoured gravy made with. pork chops in some salt water for an hour, then rinse Meanwhile, chop up a large size onion into thin pieces Season your pork chops with Season Smothered Pork Chops Onions And Gravy Recipe. These smothered pork chops really hit the spot. Thick cut pork chops are pan seared and smothered in onion gravy — just what you need to chase away the winter blues. These Smothered Pork Chops are super easy to make, and the smell of them cooking will bring your family running to the table! The chops come out nice and tender after lightly simmering in a creamy.
If you find this Smothered pork chops recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.