Masala chai / masala tea. How to make authentic Masala Chai, like they do in India, using whole spices. This would be delicious served with Spicy And that is exactly what Masala Chai is -black tea infused with fragrant spices, typically served with milk. Masala chai recipe with step by step photos.
You just need a few whole spices. Chai is black tea brewed with spices and milk. A cup of chai gives a wonderful sense of warmth and has a soothing effect.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, masala chai / masala tea. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Masala chai / masala tea is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Masala chai / masala tea is something which I have loved my whole life.
How to make authentic Masala Chai, like they do in India, using whole spices. This would be delicious served with Spicy And that is exactly what Masala Chai is -black tea infused with fragrant spices, typically served with milk. Masala chai recipe with step by step photos.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook masala chai / masala tea using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Masala chai / masala tea:
- Prepare 2 cups of water (for measuring use same serving cup).
- Take 1/2 tsp of tea leaves adjust to according your taste.
- Get as per taste of Sugar according.
- Make ready 2 pinches of cardamom powder.
- Take 1 pinch of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 pinches of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of freshly chopped or crushed ginger.
- Take 1/4 tsp of fennel seeds (optional).
- Get 3/4 cup of milk (more or less depends on your taste).
The mere aroma of chai Im gonna grind that chai masala right away. Ive always wanted to have my home ground chai masala but wasnt sure how. Masala chai is a creamy, spiced tea that's most popular in India but is increasingly enjoyed around the world. The primary difference between chai and masala chai is that masala chai includes spices, while chai is simply tea and milk.
Instructions to make Masala chai / masala tea:
- In a saucepan boil water. When water is boiling add ginger and sugar, boil for a while..
- Now add black pepper powder, cinnamon powder and cardamom powder boil for a minute on medium heat. If you don't have these powder put 1 cardamom, 1 black pepper and 1cm cinnamon stick in a hand pestle and crush it into a powder. Use fennel seeds in this step..
- After boiling for a minute add tea leaves and bring a boil now add milk and simmer for 3-4 minutes..
- Sieve tea into cups and serve hot masala tea..
Chai is typically made with four components MASALA CHAI TEA- Recipe and Benefits – The Natural DIY. Masala chai, also called as Chai Indian tea is popularly consumed all over India on daily Masala Chai (Indian Spiced Tea) Recipe I'm going back to basics with my easy masala chai recipe. Masala chai is a milky Indian. Organic Chai Tea by Mana Organics – A Masala Chai Tea Made with Whole Masala Spice: Cinnamon, Cardamom, Cloves, Pepper, Staranise and Ginger.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food masala chai / masala tea recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!