Make Kawagoe's Specialty "Imokoi" [Ikinari-Dango] Even Outside Japan.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, make kawagoe's specialty "imokoi" [ikinari-dango] even outside japan. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Make Kawagoe's Specialty "Imokoi" [Ikinari-Dango] Even Outside Japan is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Make Kawagoe's Specialty "Imokoi" [Ikinari-Dango] Even Outside Japan is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have make kawagoe's specialty "imokoi" [ikinari-dango] even outside japan using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Make Kawagoe's Specialty "Imokoi" [Ikinari-Dango] Even Outside Japan:
- Get 150 grams of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 80 grams of Mochiko.
- Get 20 grams of Rice flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 150 ml of Boiling water.
- Make ready 1 of Sweet potato.
- Get 200 grams of Sweet adzuki bean paste (chunky type).
Steps to make Make Kawagoe's Specialty "Imokoi" [Ikinari-Dango] Even Outside Japan:
- Rinse the sweet potato, slice into 1 cm rounds, and soak in salt water to keep the color from changing. (Salt not listed)..
- I used homemade tsubu-an. Use whatever anko is available..
- In a large bowl, add dry ingredients and hot water while mixing with a fork. (Be careful not to burn yourself.).
- Although it's hot to handle, form the dough into a ball. Knead until the consistency is smooth, wrap with plastic wrap to keep it from drying out, then let sit for about 15 minutes..
- Take out as many sweet potatoes as you will need, rinse off the salt, and wipe the excess water with paper towels. Spread a generous amount of anko on top of each slice..
- Remove enough dough to wrap around a slice of sweet potato, and using your palm and fingers, flatten and stretch into a circle. (You can also use a rolling pin, if necessary.).
- Use both hands to wrap the dough completely around the anko and sweet potato..
- Line the steamer with a cloth and steam for about 30 minutes on high heat (or until a skewer lightly inserted into the sweet potato pierces though completely.).
- Wrap in plastic wrap as soon as the residual heat has dissipated. It also tastes delicious while still hot..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food make kawagoe's specialty "imokoi" [ikinari-dango] even outside japan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!