Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Guinness cake with whipped cream icing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Guinness cake with whipped cream icing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Make a trail mixfrom a variety of seeds and nuts. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because seeds and nuts have lots of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the better you are going to feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a terrific protein source.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate guinness cake with whipped cream icing recipe. You can cook chocolate guinness cake with whipped cream icing using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Guinness cake with whipped cream icing:
- Use 2 cups of flour.
- Provide 1 cup of Guinness or use 1/2 cup guinness and substitute the other.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- Use 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Use 4 of eggs.
- Use 1 tbsp of instant coffee.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of margarine or butter.
Steps to make Chocolate Guinness cake with whipped cream icing:
- In a bowl,add half a can of Guinness beer and half a cup of butter milk. You can use the whole can and omit the buttermilk..
- Add in the coffee and vanilla essence and set aside. Stir them together..
- In another bowl,add the flour, baking powder,baking soda, cocoa powder and salt,sieve. Mix and set a side..
- In a 3rd bowl,add your butter,add sugar and mix until well combined. Add in the eggs one at a time as u mix. Then pour the mayonnaise and give it one last mix..
- To this mixture above,add the flour mixture as you mix alternating with the wet ingredients,bit by bit..
- Once well combined,pour into your baking tin and bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes or until well baked..
- I used whipped creme as icing on the cake..
There are lots of choices here on Baking a Moment, including this Swiss meringue buttercream, this royal icing, and this whipped cream frosting. But this whipped chocolate ganache might be my favorite one yet! This frosting can be used to frost anything your heart desires. It's a classic pairing with my old fashioned butter cake or if you're a chocolate fanatic, try using it to frost my chocolate buttermilk cake. It's whipped chocolate after all so, you can't go wrong.
If you find this Chocolate Guinness cake with whipped cream icing recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.