Tuna Tater Tot Casserole.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, tuna tater tot casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Tater Tot Casserole is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Tuna Tater Tot Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuna tater tot casserole using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Tater Tot Casserole:
- Make ready 16 oz of Tater Tots.
- Get 10 oz of Tuna.
- Prepare 15 oz of Peas.
- Make ready 10 1/2 oz of can of cream of mushroom soup.
Instructions to make Tuna Tater Tot Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375° F..
- Mix cream of mushroom soup, tuna, and peas in 8"x8" baking dish..
- Place tater tots in a single layer over the top of the mixture..
- Add salt, cheese, and/or paprika for flavor (optional)..
- Bake in oven uncovered for 35 min, and serve..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tuna tater tot casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!