Salmon Quinoa Salad.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, salmon quinoa salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salmon Quinoa Salad is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Salmon Quinoa Salad is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salmon quinoa salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon Quinoa Salad:
- Take 12 oz of Salmon.
- Prepare 3 tbs of Coconut oil.
- Make ready of Capers (optional).
- Take 3 cups of Quinoa cooked.
- Get of Broccolini Trader Joes.
- Prepare 1 can of Chickpeas.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of Red onion.
- Take 10 – 12 of Limes.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Take of Garlic salt.
Steps to make Salmon Quinoa Salad:
- Mince red onion and cover with lime juice. Set aside..
- Cook fish skin side down on med-high heat in coconut oil. I like to add capers but this is optional. Cook salmon about 6 min each side. When finished set aside and let cool..
- In a bowl add quinoa, chopped broccolini, drained chickpeas, halved cherry tomatoes, cilantro, salt, pepper and garlic salt. Add salmon, I like to shred it and mix it in but it can also be served on top of quinoa salad..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food salmon quinoa salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!