Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, double burrito. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Double Burrito is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Double Burrito is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook double burrito using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Double Burrito:
- Make ready 2 of burrito sized flour tortillas.
- Take 1/3 lbs of ground beef or other meat for filling.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow onion, sliced into strips.
- Make ready 1/2 of bell pepper, sliced into strips.
- Prepare of seasoning salt.
- Make ready 2 tbs of cholula hot sauce.
- Take 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1 of glove of garlic.
Instructions to make Double Burrito:
- Start by cooking your fillings, add butter to stove top skillet. once melted add garlic and then your ground beef/ other meat. Cook thoroughly..
- Cook the vegetables separately from the meat. Add olive oil to a stove top pan and then add your veggies. Cook until softened and add cholula sauce. Continue to cook until sauce condenses..
- To make double long burrito, lay 2 tortillas down in a ven-diagram shape after they have been warned. Pile your toppings in a line along the center of each tortilla away from the edges..
- Fold outer ends first, then fold the middle sides one at a time while holding ends in. Bake or fry the burrito for a better seal!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food double burrito recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!