Smoked Salmon and Fennel Salad. Salmon and walnuts make an unusual marriage, but the flavours and textures work together really well. A great starter or light lunch, from BBC Good Food. Halve, quarter and core the fennel, then shred as finely as you can.
All Reviews for Fennel and Smoked Salmon Salad. Smoked salmon, watercress and wafer thin fennel served with a punchy dressing. Serve on Mother's Day as a starter or a light lunch.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, smoked salmon and fennel salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Smoked Salmon and Fennel Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Smoked Salmon and Fennel Salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
Salmon and walnuts make an unusual marriage, but the flavours and textures work together really well. A great starter or light lunch, from BBC Good Food. Halve, quarter and core the fennel, then shred as finely as you can.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook smoked salmon and fennel salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Salmon and Fennel Salad:
- Prepare 6 slice of Smoked salmon.
- Take 1 of Fennel (bulb).
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon's worth Lemon peel (finely chopped).
- Take 1 of lemon's worth Lemon juice.
- Take 1 1/2 of times the amount of lemon juice Olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado (optional).
It's nearly Mother's Day and this smoked salmon, fennel and watercress salad is the perfect thing to serve for a light lunch or as a starter. Sliced baby fennel is marinated in seasoned lemon juice, then served with smoked salmon. This dish is perfect for dinner parties. Divide the smoked salmon onto three plates.
Instructions to make Smoked Salmon and Fennel Salad:
- Cut off the hard part above the fennel bulb and slice the white part into a thickness of 2-3 mm (put the green leaves aside for decoration)..
- Use a peeler to remove the lemon peel and finely chop. Slice the smoked salmon into bite-sized pieces (quarters)..
- Mix the lemon juice and olive oil, season with salt and pepper, and add the chopped lemon peel to make the dressing..
- Add the fennel from Step 1 to the dressing, and add the smoked salmon. If you are using avocado, slice it into bite-sized pieces and add it here..
- Top with the green fennel leaves you set aside for a nice finishing touch..
Arrange the lemon-seasoned fennel on the top or the side. Sprinkle with chopped dill and drizzle with olive oil. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Hot-smoked salmon with fennel, mint & feta salad. Smoked salmon has many uses apart from the classic thinly sliced version with its accompaniments.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food smoked salmon and fennel salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!