Chicken Pesto Pasta. Easy and delicious pasta with chicken. Serve with crusty bread and salad for a quick dinner. This video is about how to prepare Pesto Chicken Pasta.
Pesto Pasta is creamy, flavorful and reheats well. Chicken Pesto Pasta is chicken and penne in a basil pesto sauce. This is one of those recipes that's great for a busy weeknight.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken pesto pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy and delicious pasta with chicken. Serve with crusty bread and salad for a quick dinner. This video is about how to prepare Pesto Chicken Pasta.
Chicken Pesto Pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Pesto Pasta is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken pesto pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pesto Pasta:
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Get 4 of Eggs.
- Get 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Make ready 1/2 of Pk. Mushrooms.
- Take of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Take A Few of Cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare of “Italian Seasoning”.
- Get of Oregano.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- Get of Butter.
- Get of Salt.
- Take of Basil.
- Make ready of Olive Oil.
- Take of Chilli Flakes.
- Take of Parmesan Cheese.
Return pasta to pan, then add pesto and reserved water and toss to combine. Loaded with chicken, asparagus, tomatoes and whole wheat pasta. I'm slowly easing back into my routine. How to Make Creamy Pesto Chicken Pasta – Step.
Instructions to make Chicken Pesto Pasta:
- Put the eggs and flour along with a healthy pinch of salt into the food processor. (No Processor, you can do it by hand)..
- Let the dough rest for about 40 minutes. Prep your chicken in the meantime. Cube it and put it in a bag or bowl. Season it well..
- Chop up your veggies, season, and get them sautéing in a little bit of butter. Add in the chicken and lastly the tomatoes, so they don’t disintegrate..
- Make pesto in the processor. (I dehydrated chilis, you can omit that). Get the basil in, some salt and pepper, Parmesan cheese, and a few Glugs of olive oil. Keep that olive oil on standby. Add more until you get the desired consistency..
- Go back to the dough and divide it up for the pasta machine. Or, roll it out and cut it if you don’t have one..
- Toss pasta in the pesto, top with meat and vegetables and a sprinkle of cheese..
Everything you need for this chicken pesto pasta recipe is probably in your pantry or refrigerator. Chicken Pesto Pasta – The combination of freshly-made basil pesto, filling pasta, and tender chicken. Treat your family with this quick and tasty dinner! This post may contain affiliate links. Grab some Italian pesto and greens from your storecupboard and rustle up this pot – penne or fusilli work well.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken pesto pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!