Skillet Breakfast Burrito.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, skillet breakfast burrito. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Skillet Breakfast Burrito is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Skillet Breakfast Burrito is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook skillet breakfast burrito using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Skillet Breakfast Burrito:
- Make ready 1 of tortilla.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Take 3 oz of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 oz of potato.
- Take 2 oz of red jalepeño.
- Make ready 2 oz of tomato.
- Take 1 oz of cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 oz of green pepper.
- Get 1 oz of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Skillet Breakfast Burrito:
- Wash and peel potato. Chop into 1/2" cubes, add 1/2 of salt and pepper. Cut green and red pepper into 1/2" squares..
- Remove ends of red jalepeños, tomato, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder. Combine in blender, and pulse until finely chopped..
- Pack ground beef into a rectangular patty, sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper, and cook in pan. Cook until internal temperature is 155°F..
- Combine butter, potatoes, and red and green peppers in frying pan. Sautée until peppers and potato soften..
- Add 3 eggs to pan with potato mix. Stir until scrambled and fully cooked..
- Plate tortilla, then sauce, cheese, beef, and egg mix. Wrap with both ends closed..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food skillet breakfast burrito recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!