Plaintain Breaded Red Snapper. Here I will show you how to cook a whole red snapper in a plantain leaf, native to the carribean. Grilled Red Snapper with fried plaintain with tomato sauce II Easy MethodII Red Snapper Fresh Thyme and Sage Scotch bonnet pepper and Ginger. Enjoy this "CHILLO FRITO CON TOSTONES Y ENSALADA" FRIED RED SNAPPER WITH FRIED PLANTAINS & SALAD recipe with ingredients and easy step-by-step directions from Chowhound.
Fresh red snapper on ice kept pending transportation going to market, this is more nutritious food for everyone, for fried fish Catch fresh red snapper on shore ocean. A whole fried Red Snapper served with rice and beans, plaintain, salad and vegetables Fried Red Snapper. Red snapper is pan seared with an Asian-inspired sauce featuring ginger, green onions, and rice wine vinegar.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, plaintain breaded red snapper. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Plaintain Breaded Red Snapper is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Plaintain Breaded Red Snapper is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Here I will show you how to cook a whole red snapper in a plantain leaf, native to the carribean. Grilled Red Snapper with fried plaintain with tomato sauce II Easy MethodII Red Snapper Fresh Thyme and Sage Scotch bonnet pepper and Ginger. Enjoy this "CHILLO FRITO CON TOSTONES Y ENSALADA" FRIED RED SNAPPER WITH FRIED PLANTAINS & SALAD recipe with ingredients and easy step-by-step directions from Chowhound.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have plaintain breaded red snapper using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Plaintain Breaded Red Snapper:
- Make ready of Plantain Crumbs.
- Make ready 3 each of Plantain.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get 1 cup of vegetable Oil.
- Prepare of Red Snapper or Swai.
- Make ready 5 of Fillets.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- Make ready 1 pinch of white pepper for each fillet.
- Take of coconut egg wash.
- Take 1 can of Coconut Milk.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Coconit extract( be careful can ruin if too much).
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Get of Garnish.
- Get 1 cup of Mango Salsa (I make my own but you can sub for pico).
- Take 1 tsp of to taste after cooking.
Find red snapper stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. The northern red snapper (Lutjanus campechanus) is a species of snapper native to the western Atlantic Ocean, the Caribbean Sea, and the Gulf of Mexico, where it inhabits environments associated with reefs. Red snapper is a versatile fish, often cooked whole or in fillets.
Instructions to make Plaintain Breaded Red Snapper:
- take half of coconut milk in bowl and place fish in for 15-20 min whil cooking plaintains.
- heat oil in sauteed pan.
- while heating quickly peel and THINLY slice plaintains like potato chip then cook till slightly brown.
- take out place on paper napkin to soak up access grease sprinkle a bit of salt for taste.
- place in food processor and gring till in breadcrumbs consistency and set aside.
- Mix the remainder of coconut milk with eggs and extract, mix well.
- take fish out of bowl pat dry.
- line up your wash and Plantain crumbs.
- Place.fish in coconut wash then coat with crumbs and repeat with all fillets.
- heat sauce pan on medium high use tbl spoon of veggie oil or clarified butter.
- once oil is hot place fish in pan and sear on each side for 7 min on each side.
- This Item would go well with a cilantro rice and black beans or red beans and rice, I like to also make a lemon butter sauce to compliment the sweet taste of coconut, ENJOY!.
The firm texture and nutty flavor make it well-suited for a variety of recipes. Red snapper has a firm texture and a sweet, nutty flavor that lends itself well to everything from hot chilies to subtle herbs. Females are able to reproduce as early as two years old, with spawning season Red snapper are nocturnal predators, feeding on fish, crab, worms, shrimp, octopus or squid, and some plankton. Red Snapper and Vermilion Snapper Habitat. Part of the confusion between these two species comes from the fact that they live in the same place.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food plaintain breaded red snapper recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!