Harvesting Bacon Drippings.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, harvesting bacon drippings. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Harvesting Bacon Drippings is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Harvesting Bacon Drippings is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook harvesting bacon drippings using 1 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Harvesting Bacon Drippings:
- Get 2-1/2 pound of hog jawls sometimes called hog mawls.
Steps to make Harvesting Bacon Drippings:
- Rinse the piece(s). Remove the skin. Put the skin into a skillet or pan preferably with a side designed to pour out. Put the fat side down. Render the fat then remove skin set aside or discard. You can cut into strips and use for fishing with..
- Slice the jawls into strips. Add the strips to the pan at medium heat. I have super burners on the stove you don't want to burn it because you will use it later to cook with. As it renders turn so it renders well..
- Sometimes the pieces will start to curl up. If so cut it at the center of the bend upwards. This will allow both pieces to lay flat and render the drippings evenly. Set the cooked pieces aside can be frozen for another day if necessary..
- After each batch being rendered add the drippings to a sterilized jar. After the last batch use some of the bacon to scrape the bottom of pan to get some of the bits and pieces off the bottom. Add to the jar. Seal allow to cool and store in your pantry use as needed. I hope this helps, and I hope you enjoy!!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food harvesting bacon drippings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!