Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Fruit Cocktail With Yoghurt recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fruit Cocktail With Yoghurt recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit Cocktail With Yoghurt recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be consuming that will have a positive effect on your health.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should consider having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits in addition supply you with vitamin C, along with other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a mild honey dressing.
For those of you who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you eliminate all the refined food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit cocktail with yoghurt recipe. You can have fruit cocktail with yoghurt using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fruit Cocktail With Yoghurt:
- Provide 2 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped apple.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped papaya.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pomegranate.
- Get 2-3 tsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped almonds.
- Use 2 tbsp of pistachios chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of raisin.
- You need 1 tbsp of chat masala.
- Take 2 tsp of black salt.
Steps to make Fruit Cocktail With Yoghurt:
- In a bowl take hung curd and beat it with a hand blender..
- Now take two glasses. Add some fruits and some dry fruits. Then pour the yoghurt on it. Pour honey on it. Then add some chat masala and black salt..
- Add more fruits and dry fruits over it. Then add more yoghurt on the top. Again pour honey, chat masala and black salt..
- Garnish with chopped almonds, pistachios and raisins on the top. Keep it in refrigerator for few minutes then serve chilled..
Combine the pudding mix and yogurt until smooth. Mix together the prepared fruit in a large bowl. Gently mix in lime juice to keep the fruit from browning. In a separate small bowl, mix together yogurt, lemon juice, honey, and vanilla. fruit salad with detailed photo and video recipe. an interesting healthy fruit salad recipe made with a choice of fruits and creamy yogurt. it is a unique alternative to the same monotonous wheat bix or perhaps for corn flakes with fruit and milk. it is a healthy and filling recipe which provides all the health benefits and nutrients.
If you find this Fruit Cocktail With Yoghurt recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.