Creamy Chicken Stew – Slow Cooker.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, creamy chicken stew – slow cooker. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Chicken Stew – Slow Cooker is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Creamy Chicken Stew – Slow Cooker is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have creamy chicken stew – slow cooker using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken Stew – Slow Cooker:
- Prepare 1 lb. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Take 1/2 of yellow onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 stalks of celery, diced.
- Make ready 3 of large carrots, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 2 of large russet potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 tsp. of each salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt free all purpose seasoning, poultry seasoning.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. of each garlic powder, nutmeg.
- Make ready 3 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- Get 1 cup of frozen corn kernels.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
Steps to make Creamy Chicken Stew – Slow Cooker:
- Grease your slow cooker and place all the veggies and seasonings in. Place the chicken breasts over the top of the veggies then pour in the broth. Place the lid on, set the heat to low and cook for about 6 hours, until everything is tender and the chicken is cooked through..
- Use two forks to shred the chicken. Then stir in the frozen corn and peas. In a small measuring glass, whisk together the flour and the cream until it's relatively smooth, then stir that mixture into the slow cooker. Place the lid back on and let it cook for another 45-60 minutes, until it has thickened up and the flour taste has cooked off. Taste for any additional seasoning you'd like to add, then serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food creamy chicken stew – slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!