Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cake Pops#BakingForKids recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cake Pops#BakingForKids recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
With regards to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
You will find that different kinds of berries can be extremely good for your health. The very first thing you will discover about berries is just about any style of berry has a lot of vitamin C. Yet another thing you will understand is that the antioxidants in berries will be higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can help with your circulatory system. You may also be aware that antioxidants can also help make sure you have healthy cells and it can also help to stop the degeneration of the cells.
For people who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cake pops#bakingforkids recipe. You can cook cake pops#bakingforkids using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cake Pops#BakingForKids:
- Get of For the cake.
- Prepare 110 grams of self raising flour.
- Prepare 110 grams of castor sugar.
- Provide 110 grams of butter or veg oil.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Use of Vanilla extract.
- Get of Butter cream icing.
- You need of Icing sugar and butter based on the number of pops you want to make.
- Prepare of For the decoration.
- Provide of Semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Provide of Sprinkles.
Steps to make Cake Pops#BakingForKids:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.Sift your dry ingredients in a bowl and add the wet ingredients..
- Pour your batter in the baking pan. I baked mine for 15 minutes.
- Allow it to cool before crumbling it. I divided the cake into two equal halves.
- Make some buttercream depending on the amount of your crumbled cake. I had some leftover. Add in the buttercream to the cake and mix well.
- Form some balls from the mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 min-1 hr or longer.
- Melt your chocolate chips and get your sprinkles ready.
- Dip your balls in the chocolate melt and the sprinkles. Work fast before the chocolate dries up.
- They should look something like this.
- Enjoy! You can attach some skewers to the cake balls for ease of holding!.
All of them are made with our fresh-baked cake and icing. They are then dipped into chocolate, decorated, and are ready to go! Cake Pops are great wrapped as a take home gift, placed in a stand or in little tins down the centre of your table. Just like cupcakes your will avoid a cake cutting fee and they can be used as a help yourself dessert or take home gift. They can be easily themed via colour, a little ribbon bow or small icing decoration.
If you find this Cake Pops#BakingForKids recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.