Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, slow cooker mushroom ranch pork chops. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker mushroom ranch pork chops using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops:
- Take 2.5 lbs of boneless ribeye pork chops (6-8 depending on size).
- Prepare 8 oz of sliced mushrooms.
- Take 2 tbs of dry ranch seasoning.
- Make ready 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of cornstarch.
- Take 3 tbs of water.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Mushroom Ranch Pork Chops:
- Lay chops out in a single layer on a clean surface. Sprinkle 1 tbs of ranch seasoning evenly over all chops. Flip chops and sprinkle remaining tbs of ranch seasoning evenly over second side of all chops..
- In the bottom of a 5-6 quart slow cooker place half the chops in a single layer followed by half the mushrooms. Repeat with remaining chops then mushrooms. Pour soup evenly over the top followed by butter..
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours. In last 10 minutes carefully transfer chops from slow cooker to a plate. Turn slow cooker up to high. Stir together cornstarch and water in a small bowl to make a slurry..
- Wisk slurry into liquid in slow cooker until thickened to make a gravy. Nestle pork chops back into gravy to coat. Best served with mashed potatoes and a crisp salad. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food slow cooker mushroom ranch pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!