Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice. (TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE) Shrimp nestled in a Greek-spiced tomato sauce, topped with chunks of feta, and then baked until Crumble the feta over the shrimp, and then sprinkle with the oregano. The feta is a tremendous addition. I serve it over brown rice and it is a meal on it's own.
I have made this a few times and everyone enjoys it. The last time I made it I used cooked Quinoa instead of rice and it was very nice. Spinach, Feta, and Brown Rice pie is a clean eating meal that can be made ahead and packed for lunch the next day.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, feta shrimp with brown rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
(TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE) Shrimp nestled in a Greek-spiced tomato sauce, topped with chunks of feta, and then baked until Crumble the feta over the shrimp, and then sprinkle with the oregano. The feta is a tremendous addition. I serve it over brown rice and it is a meal on it's own.
Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have feta shrimp with brown rice using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice:
- Take 2 of servings of rice, white, brown, boiled, steamed, etc.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Take 1/2 of medium Onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of large Garlic Clove, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dried Oregano.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 (14 1/2 ounce) of can of diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- Get 1/2 pound of uncooked medium Shrimp, peeled.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of Dry White Wine.
- Get 1 tablespoon of minced fresh Parsley.
- Make ready 3/8 cup of crumbled Feta Cheese, the best you can find.
If you guys like the videos please LIKE. Crumbled feta cheese is stirred in while the rice and lentils are still warm, adding a touch of creaminess plus a burst of briny flavor that wonderfully complements the earthiness of the lentils and rice. This Greek spin on the classic baked rice casserole calls for shrimp, but chicken can also be used. Cut three large boneless chicken breasts into cubes and brown first in oil in a hot skillet before adding to cooked rice.
Instructions to make Feta Shrimp with Brown Rice:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat..
- Add onion; cook and stir 4-6 minutes or until tender..
- Add garlic and seasonings; cook 1 minute longer..
- Stir in tomatoes and wine. Bring to a boil..
- Simmer uncovered, 5-7 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened..
- Add shrimp and parsley; cook 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Remove from heat and stir in 3 tbs cheese..
- Serve over rice and sprinkle with remaining cheese to taste..
Add the spinach, salt, and pepper and saute just until the spinach begins to wilt. I served it over brown rice with a salad and garlic bread. Reviews for: Photos of Baked Shrimp with Feta and Tomato. Preparation Heat oil in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat. Assembling and cooking Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers with Brown Rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food feta shrimp with brown rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!