Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetable / Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable / Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable / Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable / rice recipe. You can cook vegetable / rice using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable / Rice:
- You need 4 cup of whole grain rice.
- Use 1 tbsp of Earthbalance vegan butter.
- Take 1 packages of Melissa's Extra Firm Tofu.
- Provide 1 cup of Vegetable broth.
- You need 1/4 cup of RealLemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 small of handful carrot chips.
- Take 1 small of handful cauliflower.
- You need 1 small of handful broccoli florets.
- Take 1 packages of Sugar snap peas.
- Prepare cup of Daiya nondairy lactose free cheese shreads.
- You need 3 of Bok Choy leaves.
- You need 3 of Napa Cabbage leaves.
- You need medium of handfull spinach leaves.
Instructions to make Vegetable / Rice:
- Prep. Tofu for use: Slice and press for 45 minutes (to drain water out).
- Broccoli, Bok Choy and Napa Cabbage prep: Wash and cut leafy greens from stems. Use only broccoli florets..
- In pan combine Vegetable broth, rice, butter, tofu, and reallemon juice. Scramble tofu and mix well. Let cook until rice is tender..
- Mix in sugar snap peas, carrots, broccoli florets, cauliflower, and daiya cheese. Mix well. Let cook until cheese melts..
- Stir in Spinach, Bok Choy, and Napa Cabage leaves. Let sit on heat for a few minutes..
Add broth; bring to a boil. Our most trusted Vegetable Rice recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Vegetable fried rice is a tasty and filling dish that can be served as a side dish, or on its own as a complete meal. This easy-to-make dish is a traditional staple in the cuisines of many cultures This vegetable fried rice is an easy one to follow, can be made with any sauce you like.
If you find this Vegetable / Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.