Authentic Handmade Udon Noodles without Getting Your Hands Messy.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, authentic handmade udon noodles without getting your hands messy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Authentic Handmade Udon Noodles without Getting Your Hands Messy is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Authentic Handmade Udon Noodles without Getting Your Hands Messy is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook authentic handmade udon noodles without getting your hands messy using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Authentic Handmade Udon Noodles without Getting Your Hands Messy:
- Prepare 210 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 90 grams of Cake flour.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 130 ml of Water.
Instructions to make Authentic Handmade Udon Noodles without Getting Your Hands Messy:
- Mix the bread flour and cake flour together in a bowl. Dissolve the salt in water, and add the water little by little into the bowl with the flour, using cooking chopsticks to mix..
- Add enough water so that it looks crumbly. It's the right amount when it looks like it's a bit too dry. You don't have to use up all the water!.
- Put the crumbly mixture in a zip bag or other plastic bag, and gather up into a ball of dough over the bag. Let the dough rest for 20 minutes. (This will evenly distribute the moisture through the dough.).
- Step on the dough over the bag for about 20 minutes. When the dough is flattened, take it out, fold up into thirds, and step on it again. This is the key to making udon noodles with great, springy texture! I always step on it for 40 minutes..
- Form the dough into a square, and rest at room temperature for 1 hour. I've done everything so far without getting my hands all floury!.
- Roll out the dough about 3 mm thick. Use either bread flour or cake flour to dust your rolling pin and work surface..
- Fold the dough up into fourths and cut it into 3 mm wide noodles. If the thickness of the dough is 4 mm, if you cut it into 4 mm wide noodles it will look the best. Don't forget to dust the cut noodles with flour as you work..
- Boil in plenty of boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes to produce shiny, beautiful udon noodles. Any noodles you won't be eating right away can be frozen before boiling..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food authentic handmade udon noodles without getting your hands messy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!